Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm not always as happy as I seem.

I'm sorry, I need to vent. (And I'm not really sorry.)

I work with a whole bunch of backstabbers who talk about me behind my back and try to get me in trouble for things that are none of their business (and usually aren't my fault). I got SOMETHING on my pants that looks like blood but I wasn't bleeding anywhere and I can't figure out when it happened or where it came from and I used a Tide pen and got no results and I've worn the color out of the spot trying to clean it AND I just did laundry so I have nothing else to wash them with AND I only have 2 other pairs of capri's I can wear to work because I got paint on my favorite pair! My house is a COMPLETE disaster and is so not what I'm looking forward to going home to tonight (but my roommate just said I can teach her to clean the bathroom which is practically a miracle). It's DISGUSTING. I'm insanely emotional. I spent a TON of time and effort collecting money from everyone and buying gifts for a coworker's baby shower today and only ONE person other than her has thanked me for it. I'm PMSing. I don't want to get ready for the trip I'm going on next week. My dad is bringing up all the reasons I SHOULDN'T buy a car and it's frustrating the hell out of me because I was finally working things out TO get a car. I'm out of milk. I REALLY want to see Steve tonight but he threw his back out and can't drive and I don't want to borrow a car again. I don't want to make dinner. I'm crazy tired because I have too much to do to go to bed at a reasonable hour and then my stupid cat wakes me up at 5am. I'm broke.

No comments: