1. I am so completely mentally and emotionally exhausted.
2. I need to spend some time cooking when my wrist gets better so I can actually have something to eat for my lunches.
3. I am ready for fall.
4. I am really going to miss Kyle and Shelly and the guys when we all head in different directions next summer.
5. I'm not looking forward to the partying this summer, beginning tonight in my backyard. Don't say, "Well, you should expect it - you live in a college neighborhood." I will be very angry at you.
6. I need some new movies. I'm getting bored with my collection and I've been watching a lot this week since I'm not up for much else.
7. I can't wait for my anniversary in October so I can ignore everyday life for a day and just get away and spend some time on the beach.
8. I'm anxious to pay back my car loan and get some great credit, but not so anxious to pay for insurance while I don't have a car.
9. I am so blessed.
10. I think I'll do some laundry tonight so I have clean sheets to crawl under.
11. I need some cuddle time.
12. This week is a 3 day work week for me and next week is 4 and that is something to look forward to. I LOVE waking up on Mondays and not having to go to work.
13. I need some time with Jordan. I haven't seen him since the accident and I want to talk to him face to face.