Friday, August 3, 2007

Your week long dose of ME!

For those of you who are NOT going to be with me on this vacation, try not to miss me too much! Here are a few things to hold you over until I return (with a LOT of pictures). Here are some of the crazies I am spending the week with! (They will probably even be doing THESE things.)

A little bit of Jordan for you:

Nikita and Dexter met last night. She sure is interested in him when he's IN his cage, but as soon as he comes out he becomes a threat. She never tried to paw at him, but her nose sure got close to those quills. One jump on his part and I think she'll learn pretty quickly that he's no fun to mess with. =)



The things doctors say in medical charts:

"Patient's past medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only a 40 pound weight gain in the past three days."

"While in the ER, she was examined, X-rated and sent home."

"Occasional, constant, infrequent headaches."

This was in a chart at MY office:

"No agreement has been drawn up for medication lost in the patient's luggage or eaten by his dog."

Kids say the darndest things:
(Stacy this one is for you)

"Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good too."
-- Greg, age 8

"Once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find me a wife." -- Tom, age 5

"It isn't always how you look. Look at me. I'm handsome like anything, and I haven't got anybody to marry me yet." -- Brian, age 7

This is what my cat will (no doubt) be doing while I'm gone:

(Her new favorite game)


(Although I'm taking her favorite blanket with me so she might be a little put out.)

And a few random things about me:

1. I am SO anxious to leave on this vacation! I'm getting of work at 3 and it's not early enough!

2. My thumb nail got ripped a few days ago and has been sore and this morning I woke up and it's infected so I'm doing all I can to get that to clear up! *ow*

3. I'm going to miss my boys something fierce while I'm gone. Jordan was so silly last night.

4. I'm also going to miss my cat snuggling with me at night. I'm even going to miss her spazzing out every morning and evening. But I laugh because my roommate still has to deal with her! Muahahaha!

5. My neck feels funny because I took off the necklace that I wear 24/7 so I don't have to worry about breaking or losing it at the lake.

6. One of my friends and his wife had a baby girl early this morning and I might get to see/hold her today!

7. My brain is frazzled trying to remember all the things I have to pack when I get home!

8. I've been shopping, shopping, shopping for this trip because I ran out of shampoo, conditioner, mousse, aloe gel, lotion and toothpaste all within two weeks of each other. How likely is that?? But I'm mostly packed and ready to get going!

Don't miss me too much while I'm gone! I will have TONS of pictures to post when I return. =)

No comments: