Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Five

Stolen from Lani... Five things I'm happy about today!

1) I am in Portland! Stacy lives in THE coolest area and I cannot WAIT to take a ton of pictures tomorrow and then blog all about it!

2) I drove to Portland all by myself and thanks to Stacy's totally awesome directions, I did not get lost! The drive actually went by really fast and she made the most amazing curry for dinner.

3) I am moving in one week! Which means I get to (have to?) go shopping this week for Apartment Things and groceries and the like.

4) I do not like the hot, stuffy daytime weather we've had the last couple of days but I do enjoy the warm evenings and I'm looking forward to getting a tan and having some water fights with Jordan in the near future.

5) I LOVE MY JOB!!! I'll have to write more on that later as well but today was totally busy and totally fun and I am SO enjoying where I am.

No comments: