Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Monday

I will be so so so glad when elections are over. I voted last week and I'm really tired of the commercials and the hype and everybody asking, "Who'd ya vote for, hmmm?" That's not really information I give out. In my opinion, asking who someone voted for is a lot like asking someone how much money they make. I'm more likely to tell you who I didn't vote for!

This whole getting-dark-at-five thing is going to take some getting used to! As is the fact that it's light out when I leave for work in the morning. And I believe the rainy season has really started. Last week was GORGEOUS with the fall colors and the clear skies and the crisp air... I love fall so much!


We had a great Halloween this year. Friday night Steve and I took Jordan to the Harvest Party at the fairgrounds which is always fun (and good for wearing him out!). I always see about 72 people that I know. Then on Saturday a friend of Steve's had a Halloween party. (A day-after party is a great idea because everyone with kids comes since it doesn't interfere with trick-or-treating! Plus, you get to wear your costume more than once.) I tried Pumpkin Ale and it was quite good.

Today was back to work... The day went by pretty fast which is good because it seems like Mondays set the tone for the week in that office. If Monday zips by then the week will be over before you know it. If it drags on and on, the week will feel like it's never going to end.

So here's to a good week. :)

No comments: