Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Packing

Oh my word, I have too much crap!

I started packing for house sitting because after work tomorrow I need to come home, load my car, pack the fridge/freezer food I'm taking and head up to the house to let the dogs out and get settled.

I don't want to be coming back to my apartment every other day so I threw in everything I'm going to need for the next 2 1/2 weeks. Also, I'll have free laundry facilities so that means a LOT of clothes.

Couple a big bag of clothes with 4 pairs of shoes, my laptop bag, a jug of laundry soap, a bag with movies, books and my cross stitch in it, a box of dry food (my favorite pasta, a big squash, cereal, etc.) and you have a LOT of stuff. And that doesn't count my bathroom bag, my winter clothes (coat, scarf, gloves, boots) or the food in the refrigerator (which is a lot because I went grocery shopping yesterday and planned a couple of meals that (annoyingly) include a lot of ingredients).

Oy!

Ciel has been sending me weather-on-the-hill updates this week and at the end of each one she says, "The hot tub is still hot!"

I can't wait! :)

No comments: