Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ringing in the new year!

New Year's Eve was relatively mellow for us. First, we bowled a couple of games in Albany. I beat Steve by 2 points and then I had to give Jordan a dollar because I told him I would if he bowled a spare. Little turkey!

After bowling we headed over to the house of one of my coworkers for a little bit of Rock Band! There were only 6 of us there and we were having a good old time. Jordan and Kayla played their little hearts out!


Bartender Caleb mixed us each a delicious drink:


And we had a good old time!


Steve even gave Rock Band a shot and was pretty good at it!


Then, about 10 minutes before midnight 12 more people showed up! Caleb looked at me with a deer-in-the-headlights look and said, "I was not expecting all of these people!"


Needless to say, we rang in the new year...


And then headed home to watch a movie. :) We spent New Years Day just the three of us, relaxing, hot tubbing and chopping wood. :)

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: