Sunday, February 8, 2009

Playing

Oh this is the coolest thing ever! I got a brand new BlackBerry Curve this week and I'm totally posting this blog right from my phone! The first two days I had it I was really unsure about it. It's kind of big and was really weird to get used to but the more I play with it the more I like it. I can get my emails from my phone, I can read blogs, I can Google... This thing does everything. No more storing short little stories in my head until I sit down to blog - now I can post them when I think of them! Uh oh, it's the beginning of me posting on the go...

And on a totally different note, it's going to be a long 2 1/2 weeks with Dorothy's mom here. She can't live in the present, she's always worried about what we're doing next. Dorothy and I are constsntly living in the present so that's very frustrating. And she puts forth almost no effort to understand Dorothy, which REALLY bugs Dorothy. Tressa will just nod and say 'Uh huh' and pretend she heard her.

February might be a long month. ;)

No comments: