Friday, July 9, 2010

Das Not Funny! Friday : Jordan-isms

Click here to learn what Das Not Funny! Friday is all about.

Here are some things Jordan has said recently that have solicited chuckles from us:

**********

While at a rest stop:

Jordan looked over at a guy on his motorcycle and said, "Looks like somebody needs a lift on their ride!"

**********

Playing football with friends, it was suggested that they play on their knees because two of the kids were way bigger than the other kids and were dominating the game.

After about two minutes on their knees Jordan exclaims, "This is so humiliating!"

**********

We were at somebody's house and Jordan commented, "That's a classy couch." A minute later he observed, "Classy piano."

I looked his direction and he said to me, "What? I can't say classy twice??"

**********

"Is Ryan having a baby?"

No, but his wife is.

"Hm. How are babies made?"

**********

Laughing in the direction of his dad's back - "Hee hee. How do you spell 'kick'?"

**********

My mom commissioned Jordan to draw her a dragon picture. He told her, "It'll cost you a dollar."

At her surprise he said, "What? I don't do pictures for free! I'm the best artist you'll ever find!"

**********

On my birthday Jordan spent close to an hour in my mom's craft room making me a birthday card. He brought it upstairs and told me, "You will just cry tears when you see this. You'll love it!"

**********

A friend from school was having Jordan do something with his hands, one step at at time. Jordan told me, "And in the end it made my hand into a gun and we're not allowed to have guns at school and I was not expecting that!"

**********

My sister made some inside joke that half the room didn't understand. Jordan chuckled and my mom leaned over to him and said, "I don't even know what that means."

Jordan laughed, waved his hands and said, "Me either, just play along!"

**********

No comments: