Sunday, September 18, 2011

Up to my ears


Obviously it's been just a bit nuts around here. With the wedding looming in 13 DAYS, blogging hasn't been at the very top of my list.

Instead I've been crunching numbers, searching for certain ribbon, being showered with gifts, assembling things, making things and thinking about more things than my brain actually has room for!

I picked up my dress last week, all altered and beautiful. :) Now my goal is to not gain even half a pound in the next two weeks!

My trial hair appointment was a fail. When I called the lady to talk about it she didn't seem super interested in working with me to find something I liked, so I cancelled my appointment and rescheduled somewhere else.

My mom has been an absolute saint through all of this. If it weren't for her I would have lost my mind ten times over by now. (At least.)

Jordan is getting QUITE excited about our upcoming trip to Disneyland (and California Adventure and Universal Studios). Which reminds me, I have a lot of online stuff to do besides blogging!

Don't hold your breath on hearing from me again within a month or so! But when I come back it will be with wedding photos. :)

No comments: