Thursday, June 28, 2007

Who am I?

Most of you know me, and know me fairly well at that. But for some of you who are not caught up on my life, or for people who stumble upon this blog, here is a bit about me.

I am 20 years old. I live on the West Coast and I love it. I have a wonderful boyfriend who has a wonderful son (who will be 6 in just a couple of weeks) and I have so much fun with them. Jordan keeps me on my toes, but he keeps me laughing too.

I work in a family practice clinic as the lead in medical records. My job keeps me busy and as I've moved up a little in the last couple of months I've started thinking about work while I lay in bed at night. This can't be good!

I live with a roommate and my hedgehog in an apartment and we have wonderful neighbors (except for that one guy who likes to invite friends over to play beer pong and get drunk). We're seriously contemplating getting a cat when we renew our lease in August.

I love the rain. I love daffodils and puppies and fresh, warm laundry. I love ice cream, hot showers, text messaging, a good book and a good laugh. I can't resist a furry little kitten. I love cuddling, long walks, roses, hugs and e-mails. I love photography, kids, music, driving, broccoli, the beach, and sleeping with the window open. I drink more milk than most people I know (except I could never outdo my roommate no matter how hard I tried). I love hedgehogs, white wine, staying up late, frogs, my sister, days off work, babies, roasting perfect marshmallows, sunbathing and spending quality time with Steve and Jordan.

Stay tuned. :o)

No comments: