Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A little of this and a little of that...

Jordan and I spent the afternoon together a couple of days ago and he was such a ham. We filled up the tiny pool in my backyard to get our feet wet because it was such a hot day.

While we were out there the cat was watching us (and the neighbor cat) through the screen door:
I had made a trip to Target for some new socks for Jordan and picked up a pack of these shirts while I was there. I think he looks SO cute in them. While I was doing the dishes he got out the scissors and opened the package all by himself, separated the shirts and put one on, all proud of himself.

Then last night I made myself this blanket to take with me on my upcoming trip to Idaho. I got this same fleece to make a blanket for Bri's baby, but with a turquoise background instead of lime. I love the bright colors!

No comments: