Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wanna know me a little better?

Random
Do you have any pets?Yes, one and tomorrow 2.
What color shirt are you wearing?Kind of a turqoisey blue.
Name three things that are physically close to you:My phone, my milkshake and a pen.
What is the last book you read?I'm reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter and it's GOOD.
Are you or were you a good student?I am a student. I'm so rarely a student that I don't really know if I'm good or bad.
What's your favorite sport?To play? Ultimate frisbee.
Do you enjoy sleeping late?I sure do!
What's the weather like right now?It's hot out.
Who tells the best jokes?Tessa.
What was the last thing you dreamed about?That I left all my furniture at the quad and somebody else lived there, but I still went back and used all my stuff.
Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?No, never crashed.
Do you believe in karma?Not really, but I joke about it.
Do you believe in luck?Not so much.
Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?Scrambled!
Do you collect anything? If so, what?CD's, shoes and books.
Are you proud of yourself?Sometimes.
Are you reliable?I like to think I am.
Have you ever given money to a bum?No.
What's your favorite food?Artichokes, Cold Stone, respberries, cheese...
Have you ever had a secret admirer?Probably.
Do you like the smell of gasoline?Yep.
Do like to draw?Not really.
What's your favorite invention?Electricity.
Is your room messy?At the moment it sure is! But it's usually pretty clean.
What do you like better: oranges or apples?Apples!
Do you give in easily?Depends on what I'm giving in to.
Are you a good guesser?Sometimes!
Can you read other people's expressions?Usually.
Are you a bully?No.
Do you have a job?Yes.
What time did you wake up this morning?6:30
What did you eat for breakfast this morning?Grape nuts. Same as every day. I'm very predictable like that.
When was the last time you showered?This morning at 6:48
What do you plan on doing tomorrow?Getting a cat!
What's your favorite day of the week and why?Wednesday because of softball and Saturday because of coffee and Steve.
Do you have any nicknames?Mik, Kaila, Miss Mikaila, Cuz...
Have you ever been scuba diving?No, but I'd love to go.
What's your least favorite color?Probably orange or pink.
Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?Steve.
Would you ever go skydiving?I sure would!
What toothpaste do you use?Crest.
Do you enjoy challenges?Some.
What's the worst injury you have had?Something with my foot.
What's the last movie you saw?American Pie Band Camp. It was STUPID.
What do you want to know about the future?If things are going to get easier. But that's about all I'd want to know.
What does your last text message say?Love you
Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?Steve
What's your favorite school subject?I don't really have one.
What's your least favorite school subject?Science.
Would you rather have money or love?Love
What is your dream vacation?A private beach, a log cabin with an outdoor hot tub, a jacuzzi and no phones.
What is your favorite animal?Hedgehogs and cats.
Do you miss anyone right now?Yeah, I miss Tessa and Jordan.
What's the last sporting event you watched?My sister's Ultimate Frisbee.
Do you need to do laundry?Probably.
Do you listen to the radio?Sometimes.
Where were you when 9/11 happened?Asleep.
What do you do when vending machines steal your money?Only time was when the newspaper stand stole a quarter. I kicked it and fed it another quarter.
Have you ever caught a butterfly?No.
What color are your bed sheets?One is blue, one is white.
What's your ringtone?Which one? You and Me by Lifehouse, The Black Pearl, Everything by Michael Buble, Start of Something New and like 4 others.
Who was the last person to make you laugh?Johnna
Do you have any obsessions right now?Mild ones.
Do you like things that glow in the dark?Sure!
What's your favorite fruity scent?Watermelon
Do you watch cartoons?No...
Have you ever sat on a roof?Sure have. I love roofs.
Have you ever been to a different country?Nope.
Name three things in the world you dislike:Stupid people, oranges and spiders.
Name three people in the world you dislike:That's dangerous on a blog... Eva, my neighbor and one of the bus drivers.
Has a rumor even been spread about you?Yes.
Do you like sushi?Never had it.
Do you believe in magic?Why not
Do you hold grudges?I try not to. But sometimes I do.
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

No comments: