Thursday, July 12, 2007

What would you do if...

What would you do if?
The President of the United States called you:I would ask him why he was calling me!
You won the lottery:I'd pay off all my debt and Steve's and buy a car and a house and donate a few thousand to a charity.
You got invited to be on a reality TV show:I'd probably do it. Depending on the show.
You caught a friend stealing from you:I'd call them on it!
You witnessed a murder:I would report it.
A random stranger offered you candy:Just say no!
MySpace and Facebook closed:Well if they BOTH closed that would be hella sad.
A genie granted you one wish:At the moment I'd probably ask for a car. My dream car.
You lost your favorite possession:I would cry.
You found 10 dollars on the ground:10 dollars! Woot!
Your date throws up on you:That is NASTY. But seeing as I've been with my date for almost 2 years, I'd have to forgive him and assume he was very sick.
Someone cut off a chunk of your hair:That is a crime and I'd probably sock 'em.
Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you:Well hello!
You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call:I would call Steve because he would call everyone else and I'm not so sure "everyone else" would call him.
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

No comments: