And in honor of the 100th post, 101 things about me!
1. I am seriously considering making my blog accessible by invitation only. I'm tired of people I don't know leaving judgmental comments.
2. My middle name is the same as my mom's.
3. I have always had a best friend who was also a cousin at any given point in my life.
4. My current best friend is also a cousin.
5. The love of my life is 13 years older than me.
6. My morning shower is one of my favorite parts of the day.
7. My favorite color is purple.
8. My pinky toes curl under the toe beside them.
9. I love to sing.
10. My boyfriend and I have had our future daughter named for over a year.
11. I am a huge sucker for chick flicks.
12. I love pictures, taking pictures, editing pictures, blogging pictures, looking at pictures...
13. I hate Beaver football game days.
14. I'm very sensitive to smells, especially when it comes to the soap I use to wash my hands.
15. My CD collection is out of control.
16. My closet consists of mostly solid colors.
17. I brush my teeth at least 4 times a day.
18. My mom wanted to name me Kendra but my dad really didn't. My sister's name is Kendra.
19. I usually post more than one blog in a day.
20. Besides when I change the polish, my toenails have not been unpainted in years.
21. I love babies. Human babies, animal babies, you name it.
22. I collect quarters. Okay, so it's laundry money, but still.
23. If I could go back in time and meet one person it would be Walt Disney.
24. I love the rain.
25. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 19.
26. I am a good cook.
27. I started blogging in October, 2006.
28. I am addicted to Will & Grace.
29. I have never broken a bone.
30. I hate boring answering machines.
31. I love it when my cat sleeps with me.
32. I have gone on a month-long vacation (driving across the country and back).
33. I have had my heart broken.
34. I can speak a few words in French (mostly food), as well as count to ten.
35. I love Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh and Jiminy Cricket.
36. Bad spelling drives me crazy. Especially if I realized that I spelled something wrong.
37. I never thought I would fall in love with someone who had a kid, but I'm so glad I did.
38. My boyfriend and I celebrate our anniversary on October 12th.
39. I've learned that your parents aren't as dumb as you think.
40. They also don't know what's best for you every single time.
41. I have owned two hedgehogs in my life.
42. I hate it when people explain their jokes (unless they're a small child).
43. Tessa cracks me up.
44. I love thunderstorms.
45. I moved out of my parents house when I was 19.
46. I love making no-sew fleece blankets.
47. I have never gotten a bloody nose.
48. My first car was totalled after 4 days (it was not my fault).
49. I love watching gymnastics.
50. I love inner tubing on the water (and I'm hella good at it).
51. I love horses (especially their soft noses and that really smooth part on their neck), but I don't really like riding them.
52. If I watch TV before bed, I have really weird dreams (unless it's Will & Grace).
53. I enjoy doing laundry and cleaning my room. Call me crazy.
54. I am right handed but I brush my teeth and throw a Frisbee with my left hand. I CANNOT brush my teeth with my right hand. It is physically impossible.
55. I love swimming in rivers and lakes.
56. I ride a unicycle.
57. I can juggle while riding a unicycle.
58. I love roses.
59. Steve and I almost NEVER call each other by our first names.
60. I absolutely love to walk.
61. I love playing ultimate Frisbee.
62. I am left footed.
63. I used to be SO naive.
64. Jordan constantly cracks me up. Kids are geniuses.
65. I cannot draw worth beans.
66. I can compare almost every life scenario to an episode of Friends.
67. I am not afraid to discipline in public.
68. I can almost always guess the answer on Wheel of Fortune before the contestant gets it.
69. My spending weaknesses are books, CD's and shoes.
70. I HATE having a messy house.
71. I don't like wearing socks.
72. I love frogs.
73. I've been described as crafty.
74. I have several nicknames, and a few that are only used by any one person.
75. I can't stand stupid people.
76. I love "fun" socks (printed, etc.)
77. A couple of my biggest pet peeves are crumbs all over the counter, toothpaste spit on the mirror and people who leave their laundry in the washer for hours.
78. My mom and I look a lot alike. Sometimes my sister and I do too. Depends on the day.
79. I cannot stand liars.
80. I love looking out at big cities full of lights at night.
81. I have a weak spot for Cold Stone (and spend way too much money there).
82. I grew up not having a TV (and loved it).
83. I can write backwards.
84. I love McDonald's French fries.
85. I love the smell of garages, Home Depot, dinner cooking, clothes fresh from the dryer, bleach water and clean baby hair.
86. I have asthma.
87. I don't have any relatives that I can't get along with.
88. My parents have some crazy house rules.
89. I usually read 3 or 4 books at a time.
90. I have broken a couple of hearts.
91. I was a total brat when I was little.
92. I love that Jordan has my skin coloring and people think he looks like me.
93. I don't like change.
94. I lived in the same house for my entire childhood.
95. I've lived in the same town my whole life.
96. I have over 300 relatives.
97. My $600+ bike got stolen after I moved.
98. I am allergic to caffeine and Penicillin.
99. I can't curl my tongue.
100. I am an avid blog reader (and a lurker - most don't know who I am).
101. I thought it would be harder to come up with 101 things about me.