Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's all coming together!

I have my loan almost completely finalized. I just have to go in tomorrow morning to sign a couple of papers and pick up the check.

I (finally!) found an insurance company that actually sounds like they know what they're talking about. I talked to one guy yesterday who was THE insurance agent (not even a receptionist) and he turned out to be a complete idiot. I had wanted desperately to go with State Farm, but because I haven't had insurance before and I've been licensed for less than three years, the rates are way too high. I found someone today who will work with me but still give me full coverage. Yay!

On my list for the next two days (in this order):

Go to Credit Union and sign papers and pick up check.

Pick up carseat for Jordan.

Pick up car! (Sign over title, fill out bill of sale, etc.)

Fax copy of bill of sale to insurance company.

And sometime before the end of the weekend I also need (or want) to:

Make Bri's baby shower gift for next week.

Buy and put together an emergency kit for the car.

Become comfortable driving my own car!

Make copies of car key.

I am so thankful that I'm almost at the end of this process and that I will have a car in just ONE MORE DAY!!!

No comments: