Friday, August 24, 2007

Things I'm working through

1. The SUDDEN and INTENSE soreness in my left arm from just getting a shot.

2. One of my favorite coworkers (one of the last few that I can really talk to) leaving today to embark on new adventures (getting married next weekend and starting nursing school next month).

3. Still learning to drive my car.

4. Improving my outlook on things from here on out because this has been a HARD week.

5. Being annoyed at a few certain people. Don't worry, you're not one of them.

6. Being sleep deprived and very emotional.

Tonight calls for some baby gift making, some cross stitch and a movie (and quite possibly some ice cream) and then sleep, sleep sleep. No coffee tomorrow, but I will go next week to show them my car!

I am STILL sneezing.

No comments: