Monday, September 24, 2007

10 reasons today sucks

1) My paycheck today was really small (and I haven't gotten the stub in the mail so I don't even know why).

2) I'm really depressed about my car situation and am having a hard time figuring out how much to sell my sub/speakers/stereo for.

3) I have cramps.

4) I have a lot to do at home and I just want to be alone and do nothing.

5) I have to run errands but I have no money.

6) I thought I would maybe see Steve twice this week but now it looks like only once and even that's a question mark.

7) My house is freezing cold in the mornings but not cold enough to justify turning on the heat and jacking our power bill back up. I wish I had a timed thermostat so I could just run it from 6am to 7:30am.

8) I hate my job.

9) I still haven't heard back on a potential job. (Who calls and asks how much notice you need to give at your current job and then doesn't offer you a job?)

10) I'm depressed about a lot of things.

No comments: