Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I GOT THE JOB!

I GOT THE JOB I GOT THE JOB I GOT THE JOB I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!

I cannot even TELL you how excited I am!!! The manager called me this morning and said that a guy in HR will be getting in contact with me on Monday because he's out of the office this week. We'll discuss my salary, giving my notice, etc. I should be able to start my new job October 15th. (Almost exactly 4 years after starting this one Oct. 6th of '03.) That'll be perfect - we'll celebrate our anniversary, have a relaxing weekend and then Monday I'll be thrown into the fire. =) I told my dad that I'll probably be sitting right at the front desk and he said to tell them I want hazardous pay.

YAY! I am so freaking thrilled! I went and told my boss just now and she's excited for me, although she said it sucks for them (which it does).

I am so excited to be making more money in about a month (i.e. probably a new car before the end of the year!). Man, this is all around just plain awesome. =)

No comments: