It doesn't quite have the same ring...
Ok, I should save this post for next week because sometimes I have a hard time coming up with TT topics, but it's on my mind now!
13 reasons I cannot wait to leave my current job:
1. I am SO ready for a change.
2. I will be making more money anywhere but here.
3. I will be doing something I enjoy way more than what I'm currently doing.
4. I just might be motivated to get up in the morning and go to work!
5. I won't be working with the backstabbing b**ches I currently work with (sorry).
6. The people in the office where I will probably be working are super nice and make a great team.
7. I will be able to learn new things and not be stuck in a rut all the time, doing the SAME little things every day.
8. I will have more patient contact and a more professional position.
9. Maybe people in this office will start to get a clue about why everyone is leaving.
10. I will miss a very few people from this office (but those few I will miss a lot).
11. It will be a GOOD change! (I usually hate change.)
12. I might finally be able to have some "extra" money, and to eventually buy another car.
13. It's time.