Thursday, September 27, 2007

The one where everything falls into place

I am having such a freaking good day!!!

I am so excited about this job! It's starting to sink in that I'm leaving SFM and that's hard. I know on my last day I'm going to cry like a baby. I sent the entire office an e-mail today saying that I'm leaving and have gotten so many sweet e-mails back.

Shelly is back! I am just so happy about that. I want to hug her and dance in a circle and hang out and laugh together. I can't wait to see her get back on her feet. Not to mention, I love seeing Kyle so happy.

It's Survivor night! It seems like just two days ago we were watching the season premiere! Yay for cuddle time and favorite TV shows (and I just might have to watch Grey's after Survivor).

My mom's quote got published again! The quote is:

*********************************************************************************
While we try to teach our children
All about life
Our children teach us
What life is all about
~Angela
*********************************************************************************
One of my coworkers visits a website every day and today when she clicked on one of the tabs, my mom's quote popped up! This quote has become quite famous, ever since getting published in Reader's Digest several years ago. She's been featured in a Mary Engelbreit calendar, Chicken Soup for the Gardener's Soul, school newsletters and ALL over the internet. A lot of the time there is an h on the end of our last name (because our last name with 8 letters and only 1 vowel NEEDED another consonant!), but this time it was spelled right. I called her at work to tell her. =)

Steve is off this weekend!

I get to go shopping soon!

You know those sticky, jelly-like hands you get out of vending machines? Joran loves those. He left one at my house (minus the hand, it was just the long string part) and my cat ate it! I saw it in the litter box yesterday. How the heck did she eat that thing? It's like 7 inches long! I am SO thankful that she passed it and we didn't have to make a trip to the vet. Sheesh.

Okay, time to get some work done. I'm so excited and restless! =)

No comments: