Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween night

We went to the Calvary Chapel Harvest Party at the fairgrounds with Steve's brother, his girlfriend and her daughter. Rylie was "Tinkerbell with some extra clothes," as her mother told me. Lol. This year was way warmer and Jordan had had a good night's sleep the night before, so we had a great time.

On the horse drawn wagon ride:

Rylie, Dave and Tiffany
Batman and his horse


I'm not sure who that person in the middle is... They tell me we're related.

As last year, a huge favorite was the dalmation bouncy house. Yep, get rid of your energy!


Dave and Tiffany
After we left we stopped at my parents so Jordan could Trick-or-Treat and he and Tessa had a lovely time.

Swimming
Our neighborhood is a college neighborhood so we don't get many (if any) trick-or-treaters, though Diana said we got one dad with two kids. I wouldn't take my kids trick-or-treating at a college apartment building, but whatever. It turned out to be a really fun evening and I ran into several people I know at the party (big surprise). One was a family I used to babysit for, years ago. Preston is a few months younger than Jordan and it's amazing how big he's gotten. When I first started watching him and Emily he wasn't even a year old. I think I babysat for them for three summers. He says he remembers me, but he played shy that night. =)

No comments: