Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First post of 2008

Phew! (I sure do hate not having internet at home.)

New Year's was a blast. We had our third annual Formal Bowling night and I left early and spent midnight with Steve and Jordan. I'm anxious to post pictures but I'm at Steve's using the internet to balance my checkbook and it's WAY past my bedtime so they'll have to wait.

Diana's been begging me to post but I'm so tired I can't even remember what I was going to say! How lame.

I still love my new house and my car. (Which reminds me, I'm getting the title transferred tomorrow which is another $55 I don't have. The first being the towing company I had to pay when I locked my keys AND my phone AND my purse in the car WHILE it was running when it was 29 degrees out at 6:30 in the morning and I had already locked the house. Smooth, Mikaila. Not a fun morning.) I love free laundry and I love not washing dishes by hand. I love having a dog to greet me and a cat to snuggle with. Surprisingly, I'm home alone a lot. My roommates and I have very conflicting work schedules. I haven't seen Kaitlyn in about three days.

Anyway, that's my pathetic update for today. I have an infected toe which is so bad I pretty much can't walk. Thank GOODNESS it's my left foot or I'd be having some serious trouble driving. I went to the doctor for the second time today and she said I probably have to get some of the nail cut back. I know, it's gross, you probably don't want to hear about it. =)

Happy New Year to all!

No comments: