1. No roommates.
2. Quiet - no partying neighbors (rules out half this town).
3. Less than $450 a month.
4. Larger than a studio, preferably a one bedroom.
5. Decent landlords who will fix what's broken and be prompt with landlord things. =)
6. A place where I don't have people upstairs from me.
7. Somewhere that isn't going to cost me an arm and a leg for heat in the winter.
8. Somewhere I feel SAFE.
9. A place that has off-street parking.
10. A place where Jordan can feel comfortable and will like coming to visit (like the old apartment, and UNLIKE the house).
11. Somewhere that has a little bit of storage so I don't have to store things under my kitchen table.
12. A garbage disposal. Bonus if there is also a sprayer on the sink and a dishwasher!
13. Somewhere that feels like home.