Monday, May 12, 2008

Four

Four jobs I have had:
1. Janitorial staff
2. Order filler at a sticker shop
3. Babysitter
4. Medical records tech

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. The Princess Bride
3. Beauty and the Beast
4. The Holiday

Four places I have lived:
1. My parents' house
2. 15th St. quads
3. Morris Ave.
4. Hill St.

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Friends
2. Survivor
3. Will & Grace
4. American Idol

Four places I have been:
1. Disneyland
2. The Grand Canyon
3. The Lincoln Memorial
4. My grandmother's hometown in Pennsylvania

Four people who e-mail me (somewhat regularly):
1. Tessa
2. Facebook
3. Myspace
4. FamilyFun

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Dad's potato salad
2. Fresh steamed green beans
3. Raspberries
4. Waffles

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Asleep in my OWN bed
2. Snuggling with Steve
3. Chasing Jordan through the grass
4. Bowling with Tessa

Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Being in my own apartment
2. Seeing Tessa
3. Going to Idaho
4. Thanksgiving

Four things I've never done but would like to:
1. Have a baby
2. Ride in a hot air balloon
3. Swim with dolphins
4. Buy a house

Four books I would read over and over:
1. The Bible
2. Water for Elephants
3. The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
4. The Giving Tree

Four political issues I think are important:
1. The right to life
2. Welfare
3. Crime
4. Health care

Four smells I love:
1. Babies
2. Freshly dried clothes
3. Fall (really FRESH air)
4. Whatever the heck makes Steve smell so good.

Four crises I have experienced:
1. Flood
2. Being hit by a drunk driver
3. Broken/dislocated body parts
4. Fearing the place I lived

Four sounds I love:
1. Natural running water
2. Dead silence
3. Worship on Sundays
4. Laughter

No comments: