Friday, July 4, 2008

Four for the 4th

Totally making this up off the top of my head because I'm bored at work on the 4th of July and there ain't nothin' goin' on!

Four things I love:
1. Ice cream
2. Sleeping on clean sheets
3. Hearing that I'm appreciated at work
4. Inside jokes

Four of my pet peeves:
1. Crumbs on the counter
2. Bagpipes
3. People who are perpetually late
4. Being cut off in traffic

Four nicknames I answer to:
1. Kaila
2. Baby
3. Lemur Head
4. Mi-kay-kay

Four places I would like to visit again:
1. The Grand Canyon
2. Disneyland
3. Nashville
4. Chicago

Four quirks I have:
1. I wiggle my toes while I brush my teeth
2. I wash my pillowcase every time I do laundry, even if I just washed it three days before.
3. All of my paper money must be facing the same way, in order, in my wallet. 1's, 5's, 10's, 20's.
4. I save text messages that are hilarious or that make me happy.

Four foods I could eat every day:
1. Avocados
2. Raspberries
3. Annie's macaroni and cheese
4. Milk

Four things I am somewhat addicted to right now:
1. My boys
2. Uno Freefall
3. Ellen DeGeneres
4. Friends

Four things I want to do this summer:
1. Get a tan
2. Go camping
3. Hike to the top of Rooster Rock
4. Get a new phone battery

Four things that cause me to stay up too late:
1. Blogs (my own and other people's)
2. A good TV show
3. Being on the phone with a friend
4. Cleaning my apartment

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Pirates
2. Alegria
3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
4. Secondhand Lions

Four books I have read more than once:
1. Water for Elephants
2. The Time Traveler's Wife
3. Harold and the Purple Crayon
4. The Shack (which will be read a second time in the near future)

Four of my current favorite songs:
1. "Come Ye Sinners" by Robbie Seay Band
2. "Summer Sunshine" by The Corrs
2. "Everything" by Michael Buble
4. "California" by Darren Hayes

Four TV shows that I watch regularly:
1. Ellen DeGeneres
2. Jon and Kate Plus 8
3. That 70's Show
4. Two and a Half Men

Four people I tag:
1. Stacy
2. Carrie
3. Lani
4. Diana
Or not if you don't want to, and tag yourself if you want to!

Happy Independence Day!

1 comment:

Diaria said...

First off, Mi-kay-kay?!?!

Secondly, You own $20's?!?! I haven't seen one of those in FOREVER!!!