1. I noticed this week that I keep my inbox at work VERY cleaned out. I think I have about 7 e-mails in it right now and it's because they don't fit into any sub-category that I have under my inbox.
2. I am insanely organized at work.
3. I think it's rude for neighbors to sit outside their front doors during the summer and smoke and smoke, regardless of whether your windows are open. There's a rule that people are suppose to smoke in the parking lot (nobody does and it's about 15 feet from the bottom of our stairs) and just last week a notice went around about some summer stuff to remember and one of the things was to please be considerate of your neighbors open windows. I am forever taking fans down and shutting them to avoid being smoked out.
4. It is incredibly stupid to bake cookies in your apartment when it's 95 degrees outside and 104 degrees inside. If the weather is that hot, don't promise your coworkers cookies. Even if it's their last day at work FOREVER.
5. Before you bake oatmeal cookies, make sure you have brown sugar AND oats, even if you SWEAR UPON YOUR VERY LIFE THAT YOU JUST BOUGHT SOME LAST WEEK!
6. Hot weather makes for weird dreams.
7. Banana splits are the best dinner in triple digit weather (or triple digit apartments). A banana, a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream, a couple dollops of peanut butter and a sprinkle of oats. Mmmmmm!
8. I really want to see Mamma Mia and The Sisterhood 2. Also contemplating seeing Pineapple Express and Tropic Thunder.
9. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get photos of our trip from my mom and post them. I didn't take many myself because she and another cousin took SO many!