Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time, space and tears

I have never lived through such a hard week.

I'm doing okay. I just wanted to let you know that. I spent the whole day with my mom today, talking and crying and using her as a distraction. (The woman even went to work late and then let me come and hang out at her office. THAT is love.)

Steve and I are talking. We're going to take things one day at a time and try to work through some stuff. That's some of what my mom and I talked about today and she said that she and my dad support us if we want to try to work at it and seek guidance. It's going to take a lot of time and understanding and I don't know where this path leads. But I do know that I have been praying constantly since Monday afternoon and I'm still confused and... about a million other emotions... but I have felt so embraced by God and so loved by my friends.

*insert more tears*

My future holds a lot of counseling, a lot of time, a lot of tears and a LOT of prayer.

My very near future holds a bubble bath.

Please keep praying for me. I appreciate it more than I can express.

No comments: