Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday one hundred

I've been wanting to do this survey and couldn't decide on a Thursday Thirteen so here you go, 100 things about me. :) Sorry it's not a little more interesting - I didn't make it up!

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
In the middle of my chest - I tripped over my friend's crutches in first grade and landed chest-first on the corner of a marimba instrument.

2. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It's dark silverish and looks like that LG phone that EVERYBODY has. I love it.

3. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO?
Right now I like to listen to the up-beat workout playlist on my iPod. Otherwise The Corrs, Tristan Prettyman, etc. etc. etc.

4. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
8:06 in the morning!

5. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Oh goodness... I'd kind of like to not live in this stinky apartment anymore...

6. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
No bills!

7. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
Probably my car.

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
My boyfriend. And Jordan's hair after a bath.

9. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Not really... Only if I'm in a REALLY tight space and basically can't move.

10. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Yes. Especially walking from my car to my apartment at night.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME TO WEAR?
I don't wear any but I love the smell of Old Spice.

12. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Either short or long but not shaggy and unkempt. (Comb it for crying out loud.)

13. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
I actually haven't thought about it much because I want it to be a total surprise and I don't want to have any preconceived notions about it.

14. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
Neither due to my caffeine allergy.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Ranch, garlic and chicken. Yum!

16. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A nice piece of dark chocolate. lol

17. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
Probably one of my coworkers. She tends to get mad/offended about everything.

18. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
I can speak an uber tiny bit of French.

19. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)?
Half a walnut with an inside shaped like a heart. :) I was like 13!

20. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Probably.

21. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
That totally depends on the person. I tell Steve with words and sometimes gifts. And he's a flower guy (meaning, he's one of the few guys I know who enjoys getting flowers).

22. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED.
7

23. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Doesn't matter

24. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
Steve.

25. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Stupid people. I have NO patience for them. And really slow drivers.

26. HAS ANYONE EVER SPIT ON YOU?
I think a kid did once.

27. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Oh man, this strawberry bavarian delightful heavenly torte they serve in the cafeteria.

28. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST JOB?
Nannying. And then working in the sticker shop of some friends.

29. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Not that I can remember, although I think I was in the room when someone else did once. I remember thinking how stupid prank calls are.

30. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY?
Reading blogs.

31. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I don't think I would.

32. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
Cuz I couldn't pick a Thursday Thirteen. :)

33. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My hairstyles and my customer service skills.

34. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Be kind of sad cuz there are several drinks I really like!

35. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
An iPod Touch. Lol, Yeah right!

36. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
I kind of always wanted 4 but I'm really not set on a number.

37. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My mom and I share a middle name.

38. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
I have once or twice.

39. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Left ring finger!

40. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Within the last couple of weeks but long ago enough that I can't really remember.

41. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yeah, when I try. :) When I'm in a hurry I hate it.

42. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey breast!

43. ANY BAD HABITS?
Staying up too late, interrupting people without realizing I'm doing it, splurging on comfort food.

44. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD YOU OWN?
I think there's a Britney Spears CD waaaaay buried somewhere.

45. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah, I think I probably would.

46. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Not as much as what's inside. No, looks are really low on my list of what's important.

47. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I talk it out or blog it out.

48. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
My parents' house.

49. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Yes.

50. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My Snuffy bear. I think it was a polar bear. I still have it! Them. One got lost and I was heartbroken so my mommy bought be another one and then Snuffy #1 showed up!

51. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Never.

52. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
Yes, but I was not there very long!

53. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Honesty, loyalty, humor, comfortableness. (Is that a word?)

54. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Kaila, MiKayKay (I get called that a LOT now), Mikailer, Bugaboo, Cuz, Miss Mikaila...

55. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
My shoes don't tie. :)

56. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Peanut butter. Or French vanilla with stuff mixed in. Or strawberry.

57. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
Purple and black.

58. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
None!

59. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
I miss Jordan but I get to see him in a couple hours! I also really miss Tessa.

60. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Eh, if they want to.

61. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The King of Queens.

62. LAST THING YOU ATE?
I am currently eating Annie's macaroni and cheese.

63. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Steve

64. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Eyes

65. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Corvallis, OR

66. SCARIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?
The car accident that Steve and Jordan and I were in last year.

67. FAVORITE DRINK?
Milk

68. FAVORITE QUOTE?
"...in the last analysis all moments are key moments and life itself is grace." ~Frederick Buechner

69. FAVORITE SPORT?
To play: Ultimate Frisbee
To watch: Gymnastics

70. YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown

71. YOUR EYE COLOR?
Also dark brown

72. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
To do cross stitch and sometimes to read

73. SIBLINGS?
Two, both younger

74. FAVORITE MONTH?
October!

75. YOU LIKE SUSHI
Never had it but I don't think I will like it. I don't really like seafood.

76. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
King of Queens!

77. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Thanksgiving, Christmas eve and day and my birthday.

78. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
I've never asked anyone out but I don't think I would have been too shy.

79.SUMMER OR WINTER?
Fall. :)

80. IF THERE WAS A QUESTION HERE YOU DIDN'T APPROVE OF, WOULD YOU CHANGE IT?
Or just not answer it.

81. WHO DO YOU SECRETLY LOVE?
I don't secretly love anyone. :)

82. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?
There are way too many.

83. LAKE OR OCEAN?
Lake to play in, ocean to look at.

84. BIGGEST TURNOFF?
Smoking.

85. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND
Monday night

86. LAST KISS:
Also Monday night. :)

87. LAST TEXT YOU RECEIVED:
"Beavers are winning three nothing!"

88. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Yes!

89. DO YOU WISH YOU CAN SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
Well, yes. You can probably guess who.

90. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
Peyton.

91. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
I was homeschooled.

92. WHERE ARE YOU NOW:
On my living room couch.

93. ARE YOU SMILING:
Yes, actually. :)

94. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING:
Jeans and a hoodie

96. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
Right now I kind of like The Holiday... I have a lot of favorites.

97. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG?
Isn't this a duplicate question?

98. WHEN WAS YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP?
It's happening right now.

99. EVER BEEN DRUNK?
Yes. And consequently really sick and I don't plan to ever do that again. Ever.

100. PLAN ON GETTING DRUNK SOON:
I plan to drink on Saturday but I only plan to have a couple of drinks.

What a weird way to end a survey. Happy day everyone!

No comments: