Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jordan-isms Part 1

A friend of mine has been posting "isms" about her son and they are such a hoot to read. Jordan does and says so many funny things that I thought I'd start jotting them down here for me to remember and the rest of you to enjoy. :)

**********

A few weeks ago we were at Steve's sister's house and she asked Jordan if he was on a school break (in reference to the Thanksgiving holiday). He gave her a funny look and said, "No, I'm still in first grade."

**********

We were decorating for Christmas and Jordan's grandma walked in the room. Jordan jumped behind the couch and said, "I'm not here! Leave a message! Beep!"

**********

I was talking to Jordan on the phone and somebody was trying to talk to him in the background. He asked me to please hold on and then told the person, "Excuse me, I am on the phone." He then got back on the line and said to me, "I'm very sorry about that."

**********

The other day I was laying on the living room floor and Jordan was flitting about, being a kid. All of a sudden he stops, points at my face and says, "You have a big zit, right.... there."

Thanks for the news flash.

**********

"Jingle bells, Batman stinks, Robin laid an egg..."

**********

Jordan was playing with the dogs where I was house sitting. One of them turned around so its back end was aimed at Jordan. He exclaimed, "Hey, I don't wanna see your tissue!" (Tushy)

**********

Jordan's grandparents have a friend named Steve White. Every time he comes over we hear, "Hey, it's White Steve!"

**********

(Doing a magic show) "Now look here, I've got some tricks under my sleeve!"

**********

(Same magic show) "Pokus pokus, alakazam!"

**********

(Singing) "So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehenlindoolin..."

**********

Jordan's two cousins are named Noah and Cole.

Steve had been talking about looking for a suit for Jordan at Kohl's. Jordan was inquiring about "bowling in our fancy clothes" and asked Steve when he was going to Noah's to look for a suit.

**********

(Performing a circus show)

"Daddy, I saw your future! You're gonna be a hobo!"

No comments: