Tuesday, December 2, 2008

'Tis the season

I am going to be SO busy for the next two months! Usually by the end of December things start to calm down a little but this year I managed to book myself every weekend in January as well. Oy!

Some of the things that will be keeping me busy:
  • Lots of babysitting!
  • House/dog sitting for 2 1/2 weeks
  • Parties!
  • More parties!
  • Family gatherings
  • Decorating! (I have not done this yet and probably won't for about two more weeks because I'll be living elsewhere for half the month! I'll be getting a tree and decorating over THERE where I can enjoy it.) :)
  • Going to my cousin's wedding! I am SO excited about this. She's the first of anybody in my generation (on either side of the family) to get married and she's marrying the PERFECT guy for her. It's awesome.
  • Enjoying my first wine and cheese party! (My secret goal is to find a new wine that I love and buy Steve a bottle for Christmas. Shhh, don't tell.)
  • New Year's!
  • Formal bowling! (Not on NYE this year but very close to it. This night is always hilarious and SUPER fun.)
  • Visiting my cousin in Washington
  • Visiting my old roommate in Portland
  • My brother and sister turning 20 and 18! (EEEEEK!!!!)

Wow, I'm exhausted thinking about it.

I will be sharing lots of pictures! I have a few to post from Thanksgiving that are great. :)

I'm also hoping to blog a lot more while I'm house sitting because she doesn't have cable but does have wireless internet. Yay! (This is for you, Grandma B.)

No comments: