Some of the things that will be keeping me busy:
- Lots of babysitting!
- House/dog sitting for 2 1/2 weeks
- More parties!
- Family gatherings
- Decorating! (I have not done this yet and probably won't for about two more weeks because I'll be living elsewhere for half the month! I'll be getting a tree and decorating over THERE where I can enjoy it.) :)
- Going to my cousin's wedding! I am SO excited about this. She's the first of anybody in my generation (on either side of the family) to get married and she's marrying the PERFECT guy for her. It's awesome.
- Enjoying my first wine and cheese party! (My secret goal is to find a new wine that I love and buy Steve a bottle for Christmas. Shhh, don't tell.)
- New Year's!
- Formal bowling! (Not on NYE this year but very close to it. This night is always hilarious and SUPER fun.)
- Visiting my cousin in Washington
- Visiting my old roommate in Portland
- My brother and sister turning 20 and 18! (EEEEEK!!!!)
Wow, I'm exhausted thinking about it.
I will be sharing lots of pictures! I have a few to post from Thanksgiving that are great. :)
I'm also hoping to blog a lot more while I'm house sitting because she doesn't have cable but does have wireless internet. Yay! (This is for you, Grandma B.)