Monday, November 9, 2009

"Not Me" Monday

Hop on over here to find out what this Not Me! business is all about!

Here are a few things that I would NOT have been caught doing this week!

******

I did NOT completely flip out when I finally went to fix my car blinker, got everything taken apart and realized the guy at the auto store sold me the wrong part! And I would never say to my boyfriend, when he suggested that I just take my car to Jiffy Lube and pay them $20 to do it for me, "No! Because I am a GIRL and I can FIX my car and it will only cost me $4!" Nope, not me!

******

This week at work when an angry patient called me on the phone I certainly did not laugh under my breath at her because she was making her situation more complicated than it needed to be. I am a professional and I always listen politely and never roll my eyes while on the phone! So when she started screaming at me I did not get a little bit happy over the fact that I was going to tell her, "Ma'am, if you continue to yell at me, I am going to end this call." And then I did not get a little bit bummed when she hung up on me first! Psh, how childish. Not me!

******

This week when Steve and Jordan were in the den reading, I did NOT let Charlie jump up on the bed with them just because he looked so mopey. He's a DOG! So then when they left and he stayed on the bed, I would never have just let him sleep there all night! Not me!

******

What things did you not do this week? Link your post here with MckLinky!

No comments: