Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bucket List

A loooong time ago I started a list of things I want to accomplish in life. While I've lived with Dorothy and often feel like there are things I want to do that I simply don't have time for (i.e. I need to be here with her and not out fulfilling my own needs) I have added a lot to this list. Here is a portion of it for your enjoyment! These are in absolutely no order and are things I want to accomplish because I want to, not because I feel like I should. :)

1. Learn to play the harp

2. Get married and raise a family

3. Homeschool my kids

4. Swim with dolphins

5. Travel to NYC

6. Be a counselor

7. Skydive

8. Lead someone to God

9. Visit Hawaii

10. Get a degree

11. Join a book club

12. Learn to dance really well (especially Ballroom and Swing)

13. Buy a house

14. Travel abroad

15. Be a stay-at-home-mom (even for a short time)

16. Learn to surf

17. Read at least 10 classic books

18. Learn to pass seven clubs (juggling)

19. Become diligent at menu planning and shopping more frugally

20. Learn to play the guitar

21. Keep adding to my list

No comments: