Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A little bad and a lot of good

There are a couple of things really driving me crazy right now.

1. Patients who lie.

2. The air in Idaho was really dry and ever since I got back my face has been REALLY broken out and it's seriously getting on my nerves.

3. I have to scrub drawers and wash towels tonight so that my kitchen doesn't stink. While I'm at it I'm cleaning the crap out of the entire house. Mopping and everything!

But there are some things I am really thankful for! Carrie posted this on her blog and wanted to hear from others, so in a way I guess I was tagged. I am thankful...

1. That I do not live in Texas!

2. That I am healthy and my entire body is in working order (I am so thankful I can see and walk!).

3. That I have a very honest relationship with my boyfriend and that he is my best friend in the entire world.

4. That God keeps me guessing in my life, because as much as I don't like change, sometimes it's exciting.

5. That I have a camera!

6. And because this one is on my mind right now too: That I have a roommate who lets me borrow her car when I have a grocery/pet/cleaning, etc. emergency.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

LOL! I'm VERY THANKFUL I don't leave in TX (anymore) either! VERY THANKFUL! YOWEE!