Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - 13 things I missed while I was gone AND 13 things I still want to do this summer!

I've never done a double Thursday Thirteen before. =)

Thirteen things I missed while I was gone:

1. Steve and Jordan!

2. My OWN bed!

3. My hilarious neighbors.

4. My kitty cat.

5. Blogging.

6. Falling asleep to Will & Grace.

7. Good shower water pressure.

8. Good water!

9. Having my own space when I need it.

10. Driving.

11. Those little round wax coated cheeses that I LOVE.

12. Getting online when my heart so desires.

13. The luxury of not living out of a suitcase.

Thirteen things I still want to do this summer:

1. Go swimming in the river (come on, just a few more HOT days!).

2. Go see a movie with Steve.

3. Have a picnic.

4. Sunbathe in my own backyard.

5. Make a smoothie.

6. Deep clean and air out the house.

7. Go for a long walk.

8. Take some outdoor pictures I've had in my head forever.

9. Clean up our area outside the back door.

10. Buy a car (and finish learning to drive stick).

11. Go to one more coffee Saturday with everyone there before Stacy goes back to school!

12. Finalize a budget for the next year.

13. Take Jordan school shopping.

No comments: