Friday, September 21, 2007

Three

Three Things
Three things that scare me:
1:Losing the people I love
2:Shelly's parents
3:Spiders
Three people who make me laugh:
1:Steve
2:Jordan
3:Tessa
Three Things I love:
1:Ice cream
2:My bed
3:My phone
Three Things I hate:
1:Liars
2:Oranges
3:Beer pong
Three things I don't understand:
1:Workplace politics
2:My neighbors
3:Chemistry
Three things on my desk:
1:My phone
2:Water bottle
3:Pen
Three things I'm doing right now:
1:Typing
2:Listening to the radio
3:Wishing it was 5:00
Three things I want to do before I die:
1:Swim with dolphins
2:Go for a hot air balloon ride
3:Give birth
Three things I can do:
1:Unicycle
2:Be a friend
3:Support myself
Three ways to describe my personality:
1:Outgoing
2:Unique
3:Easily amused
Three things I can't do:
1:Brush my teeth with my right hand
2:Tell someone I hate them
3:Stay upset at someone I love for very long
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: