Monday, October 29, 2007

The obligatory pumpkin patch post

I've been wanting to go to the pumpkin patch for weeks and today we finally went! We picked one semi close to my house to avoid the driving back and forth so much, and it turns out this is the patch Jordan's class went to on their field trip last year. It's also the patch his class went to the NEXT DAY. Oh brother. But we had fun!

Get all that energy out!!

Peek-a-boo!
Me and my boy
Come on boy, we're going to the pumpkins!
On the hay ride


Pumpkins!



Jordan was tired and in a little bit of a mood so I didn't get some of the pumpkin patch pictures I wanted (and not near as many of him and I as I wanted - I think those two were it) and I didn't get any of him and Tessa, but we still had a good time and I got a good pumpkin to carve. I probably won't get it done by Halloween (maybe after work tomorrow, who knows), but hey. =)

The ice cream is, again, calling my name!

No comments: