Friday, December 21, 2007

Another update

I'm not going to bed tonight until I am READY to move in the morning. I got to my computer and thought I should post one last blog before the move since the new house doesn't have internet (yet).

We took Critter to her new home tonight. It wasn't as bad as I expected (smoke-wise) and she was definitely the alpha female towards the other cat so that should get interesting. lol Mostly I'm just trying not to think about it because every time I do I start to cry.

I gave in and rented a 14 foot U-Haul truck for tomorrow. It's supposed to rain and the open trailer thing just wasn't gonna do it for me. This way we should be able to get it all in one load.

I finished painting my room today. I didn't sponge at all but I think I'll end up liking it just fine. It's TINY so that totally sucks, but eh. That house totally doesn't feel like home. I hope that changes when I get my stuff in.

Tonight I'm basically just having a really hard time with moving. I don't want to. Sorry to be such a downer. Hopefully I can post in a few days.

No comments: