Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Update

We found a home for Critter. I think that was the thing weighing on me the most this week. She'll probably get lung cancer from the amount of smoke that follows these people around but at least she'll be loved. I'm really trying not to think about it.

I'm still painting. I'm praying that my god awful sore throat this morning is just from paint fumes and that I'm not coming down with something. I'm taking my DaQuil and my sucky candies to work with me today. I keep thinking, "Okay, I'll go to bed early tonight" but that hasn't happened in over a week. And won't until I move. Stacy and I go over to paint tonight and then I'll probably have to paint one more time because I can't sponge the one wall until Brooke fixes the hole around the heater and I don't think that'll get done today.

My house is less than halfway packed. I haven't even started on the kitchen (aside from stripping the fridge of magnets) or the hall closet. At this point I'm trying to decide what I'm storing because THAT stuff has to go in plastic bins rather than cardboard boxes.

I'm taking my car to the mechanic in about 15 minutes for its tune up so after today it should be good to go for 3,000 miles before I have to do anything again. I'm just hoping I can get through this day. Yesterday was nuts and I'm surprised I got everything done. Sure, I didn't take any breaks, but still.

I want to go back to bed.

No comments: