2. I'm excited about painting my new room. I ran my color scheme by Brooke and she said it would be fine so I get to paint my room the way I've wanted to for quite some time. =) I've recruited my sister's help, but if anyone wants to join in the painting party... I have no idea when it will be! Brooke said she needs to do some wall repair before I can paint because she just had a new heater put in.
3. I still think I have a home for my cat though I'm waiting for the 100% for sure message.
4. I also may have a truck and trailer to move with. I forgot Steve's brother has a box trailer that he uses to haul music equipment and I'm trying to get him to agree to let us use it. Things would go so much faster! I think we could get it all moved in one trip (especially if we have 2 extra pickups).
5. I'M GONNA HAVE A CAR! (And by the end of the year like I planned, although I also only planned on buying one car this year.)
6. I have most of my Christmas shopping done (it's an easy year). I found Stacy great stuff last night so I'm happy about that. =) Diana had me stumped but I came up with a good idea for her, so pretty much the only person I have left is Tessa! And my new roommates but I have them figured out, I just have to buy for them.
7. I'm going to be out of this apartment in two weeks! I love this location but I don't really like the place itself. It's ok but it's small and there is NO storage. Of course now that I'm moving out I realize all the things I hate about it. lol
8. I'M BUYING A CAR!
9. I bought the new Josh Groban Christmas CD and I love it! I also got an instrumental (piano) Christmas CD in September and I've started listening to that and it's BEAUTIFUL!
10. I get to see my boys tonight!
11. I have a start on my packing. I still have a LONG way to go (yikes), but the living room is pretty much done (I probably have one more box worth) and I got a good start on my closet. I need to get some really big boxes for linens, etc. because they're not heavy. I'm dreading the kitchen, but I'm also anxious to start taking boxes over once I have the car. After I paint. Oy.
12. It's almost Christmas! I'm very excited because I'll be moved, I'll have a car, I'll be with family and because it's Christmas! It's one of my favorite days of the year.
13. Obviously, I'M BUYING A CAR!
This thrills me.