Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'M BACK!!!

I have internet! FINALLY!

I got home from work at 4:20 and there was a box on the couch. Everything I would need to set it up MYSELF.

*cursing under breath*

I've set up Qwest internet before. I HATE Qwest. I was not excited.

After about 40 minutes (stopping every 2 to throw the ball for the dog) it was working. The only thing I couldn't figure out was our network key so that my computer would stay signed on to OUR network. Stupid me didn't think to look on the back of the modem, but thankfully the phone call only took about 10 minutes. So go me!

I've spent the entire evening updating myself on everything since I haven't had internet (it's harder than I realized to do that on a computer that's not my own, i.e. at work on a 15 minute break!), and, as you can see, I haven't blogged yet!

Of course, now it is past my bedtime (which has become increasingly earlier this week because I am EXHAUSTED) so I'm calling it a night and heading to bed.

Tomorrow I will update my blog (layout, posts, hopefully pictures, etc.) and put up a password!

And Friday Tessa comes to visit!!

Oh, it's good to be back. =)

5 comments:

Lani said...

Welcome back! Being internet-less sucks doesn't it?!?!

Carrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! ;D

Kati said...

Yeah for you...Welcome back!!!

Lani said...

Sooo...you posted this TUESDAY and today is FRIDAY. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? :) Just teasing!!

Diaria said...

Yay for internet!!!!! I actually liked qwest better than comcast, but I guess that's just me.

Man, it feels like just a few months ago you were helping Jordan with his Valentines cards...has it really been a year already?

Say Hi to Tessa for me!!!