I've been reading everybody's random things posts this week and thinking I'd like to do one. I know I have tons of quirks, but I haven't been able to come up with six! So these aren't so much random things about ME, just random things. =) Here goes:
1. I have to drink milk when I eat ice cream. Ice cream makes me thirsty and milk is the only thing that tastes good with ice cream.
2. I keep numbers in my cell phone for places like my favorite flower shop or my favorite pizza place. I also have numbers for every doctor I've gone to/go to and a whole slew of people's extensions at work.
3. I balance my checkbook at LEAST once a week and usually more. I like to know exactly how much money I have at all times.
4. I don't dry my shirts. I hang them all dry and then fluff them in the dryer for about ten minutes.
5. I have to take my own pillow with me when I travel. One time it got left in a motel in Billings, Montana and it took until Virginia to catch up with me. There is something about the smell of my own pillow and I can't sleep on one that doesn't smell right. I also hug a pillow when I sleep. There are 8 on my bed.
6. I don't round time. If it's 6:23, I don't round to 6:25. If someone asks me how long it will take me to get somewhere, I will tell them 4 minutes rather than say "about 5."