Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've had it.

Quick post because I'm at work but basically I'm looking for a new place to live.

I got out of the shower this morning at 6:15 and Brooke was still up, on the couch with a guy.

She's the one who made the no-guys-overnight rule. I got woken up 3 times last night and slept through my alarm this morning.

I JUST had a talk with her last night about being woken up and how I'm having a really hard time living there and she said sorry, she understands, they'll work harder, blah blah blah.

She sure worked harder.

At this point I'm looking at moving in with strangers because that way I can BUILD relationships (like I did with Diana) instead of ruin them, which is what's happening with these roommates. I don't even feel safe in my own house.

Nobody should have to live like that.

No comments: