Thursday, March 27, 2008

A wee update

I'm moving on Saturday. As in, two days from now.

I'm moving back home. As in, to my parents' house.

On Tuesday one of my roommates called me a backstabbing bitch (apparently because I never talk to her, which of course has NOTHING to do with the fact that I never see her) and last night I came home to find stuff piled high on my bed and all over my floor and a note from the other roommate saying that she was cleaning and had to move some of my stuff. Nevermind the fact that HER stuff which was UNDER my stuff is still sitting there. I ignored the kitchen which included crumbs all over the counter, the toaster sitting out (it's always put away), a full cup of coffee and half a stick of butter laying right next to piles and piles of CD's.

I've been living at Steve's since Tuesday. His parents have Jordan at the coast for spring break and I am SO glad to not have to be at the house. I packed a few boxes tonight but honestly I just have anxiety walking through the door.

Stacy and Kendra are gonna help me pack tomorrow night and then Josh and 3 of his friends are helping me move on Saturday. I'm glad to not have to be there again without a friend along to help me relax. =)

I rented a storage unit today (10x15 feet with a custom built loft) and I'm basically going to rent a U-Haul, transport everything into the unit except for my nightstand and clothes, and move to my parents. They told me I can live there rent-free for as long as I need to find a new place.

Have I mentioned that I have the MOST wonderful parents?

Knowing I'll be out in two days makes me feel so much better. My biggest stress right now is getting all the way packed (not forgetting anything) and then being sure I get my mail once I'm gone. I'll put in a forwarding address tomorrow.

That's the scoop, folks! Pray. =)

1 comment:

Diaria said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I am glad you are able to go back to your parents' place, believe me, I know that that helps a TON. I can't believe how badly it is going with your roommates, and I know that makes the whole world just suck.

Good luck with the move, and hope living with your parents brings you better cheer. ~hugs~