Saturday, August 23, 2008

The results are in...

And they're good.

The cyst has become smaller (by about half) and it is no longer complex (with debris floating around in it) but simple (clear fluid) which is a good thing.

I was talking to a friend this afternoon and mentioned that if it's shrinking and changing (for the better), why the heck am I having so much pain? She said that it may be that the cyst is on the outside of my ovary, somewhat against my hip and that movement agitates it. I hadn't thought of that.

I have no doubt that these changes are all because of the prayers people have been lifting for me! Please don't stop!

1 comment:

Diaria said...

I am glad that the cyst is getting smaller. I hope you won't have to go in for surgery or anything, that would just suck.

Good luck, and I hope you feel better soon.