Saturday, August 23, 2008

Virtual Tour

This is for you, Diana.

When I moved in I promised I would post pictures of my apartment and now, three months later, here they are! Sorry. =) Click on the images to enlarge them.

This is what you see when you first walk into my apartment:



Head through the living room and you're in the kitchen:



Turn around to see the view from the other side of the living room.



If you take a right from here you'll see my (six inch long) hallway:



Make a left and you'll be in my bedroom.



From here make a right and you'll see my closet.



It's huge but it's also the only storage in the whole place so it filled up fast!



If you head back out my bedroom and straight across the hall you'll see the bathroom, in all of its color coordinated glory. =)



And now you know. =)

1 comment:

Diaria said...

Rockin!!! That is totally cool!!! I like your entertainment center too. It must be much nicer to move than my own....but I do love all the storage space offered by mine :-)

My bedroom will be somewhat the same size as your own, my living room a bit smaller, or maybe just squarer, and the dinning room taking up the space right next to it. I will have two entrances to the bathroom (one from my bedroom and one from the hallway), and it is bigger than yours, with a perfect space under the counter by the toilet for a litterbox for the cats :-). There is also three closets for hanging clothes. Dressers will have to go in the room. I will show you pictures when I get them.


Oh, I also plan to post some pictures I promised a while ago comparing two-thread versus 4-thread counted cross stitch (it's not that I forgot to post it, it's that it took me this long to get as far as I was before). Well, that is I plan to post them if I can figure out how to post pics, otherwise, you get an email!!!