Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The one where I feel great

I love Dorothy. She rocks.

I spent the night there last night and it went really well. I think we'll be able to establish a routine really easily. It took us forever to go to bed because there was another woman there who, um... sort of wouldn't leave... This morning I got up and showered and dressed and then went and woke her up, helped her get out of bed and let the dog out. She brushed her teeth, etc. while I did my hair and got my stuff together and then I helped her get dressed and made her a cup of tea before I left for work. And I was pretty much on time to work! :)

I'm going over after work today to make dinner (baked chicken, mmmm) and take her to UPS before I head over to hang out with Joshua for a couple of hours. At the end of the evening I might try to swing by my parents' to pick up at least a few of my Rubbermaid tubs... I need to get a start on packing my apartment!

I told one of my coworkers, man, I don't need a day-by-day calendar, I need an hour-by-hour one!

But you know what? Life is REALLY good right now. I feel so good about things and I REALLY feel like this is where God wants me.

No comments: