Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday Thirteen - 13 reasons I love my man



1. He sends me bouquets of flowers at work JUST BECAUSE!

2. He prays for me and with me and about me.

3. He makes me laugh. :)

4. He lets me play the role of Jordan's mom and he loves it when people talk about our family and say that Jordan looks like me.

5. His strong hugs.

6. The way he always reaches for my hand. Watching TV, walking through a store, sitting in church...

7. The way he always asks my opinions on big decisions and really listens to my thoughts and ideas.

8. He lets me cut his hair. :)

9. He can always tell when something is wrong and he always knows how to make me feel better.

10. He is my best friend.

11. He's a good cook. :)

12. His kisses.

13. The way he dreams out loud about our future together.

No comments: