Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reeling

I had planned to spend tonight editing photos and writing a bunch of blog posts (to include those photos). But over the last four days I have learned of two births (two of my cousins), three deaths (two people from my church fellowship and one of Steve's beloved [elderly] bus passengers being murdered), I've had very sporadic sleep patterns, I've been trying to control my newly diagnosed IBS, we've been dealing with and working out new caregiving schedules and I have a general feeling of overall exhaustedness.

Hopefully tomorrow while Dorothy is at her acupuncture appointment I can accomplish some of that. Blogging is good therapy for me.

I also think a trip to the beach is in short order. That is also good therapy for me.

(Follow my Twitter feed in the right sidebar to keep up with my everyday happenings.)

No comments: