Friday, November 6, 2009

Das Not Funny! Friday



It's been awhile!!!

(Click here to read about Das Not Funny! Friday.)

Here are a few of the things that have had ME laughing lately!

******

At a game night recently, a friend was talking about how cool something was and my brother goes, "Yep. It's one of those things they're calling "epic" these days!"

******

Jordan was talking to me about Charlie (my dog) and making up all kinds of stories about him having money and a wallet. He asked me where Charlie would put his wallet and I said, "In his pocket, of course!" Jordan asked where his pockets were and I told him they were there, you just can't see them because of all his fur.

Jordan paused for a second and then looked at me, made two thumbs-up signs and wiggled his thumbs at me, saying, "But how's he gonna get his money out? He doesn't have opposable thumbs!"

******

My cousin is a teacher at a daycare center and always has hilarious stories to tell about the kids she works with. Recently she told a story about a little boy who noticed her cross necklace and asked her, "Do you love Jejus??" She told him yes, she did love Jesus. "I love Jejus, too!" he replied. "AND DRAGONS!"

******

What about you? What funny things have you heard this week? Write your own post and share it here with MckLinky!

No comments: